How to take care of your piece?
All our products are characterized by containing alpaca wool as the main raw material. This material has to be washed with special care so that the garment will last you a lifetime.
We firmly recommend not using washing machines because alpaca tend to shrinkage if it is not washed appropriately. There are two ways we recommend washing your garment, hand washing or dry cleaning only.
- Wash your garment in chilly or cold water and avoid hot water because it may cause garment shrinkage.
- Use a detergent indicated for delicate items. Don't bleach the product.
- Gently swirl and press garment (do NOT twist the garment as this will misconstrue fabric).
- Rinse it gently with the pressing method but in cold and non-detergent water.
- Smoothly fold and press the garment on the edge of the sink or container to remove excess water.
- Lay the garment flat to dry, smoothing out wrinkles by hand.
For best results and care of the garment ask for dry cleaning only service to a trustworthy dry cleaner when having your items cleaned.